WHAT IS 51TALK?
Make a difference in the lives of young learners from the comfort of your own home. 51Talk, an NYSE-listed company, is a leading, global online English-education platform, and we want experienced K-12 English teachers to join our team of 8000+ teachers around the world to spread the joy of English-learning online.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for experienced teachers who love working with children and making learning fun. Along the way, 51Talk will assist you with free professional development training and help you become the best teacher you can be. In order to join our community, you should also have the following:
● Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college / university in the US or Canada
● Experience teaching K-12
● Excellent social skills, professionalism and patience
● Available to teach at least 6 hours per week (each lesson is 25 minutes) whenever you’re available during the following times:
○ 3am-10am EST (Monday to Friday)
○ 8pm – 10am PHST (Saturday and Sunday)
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED?
Because you’ll be teaching online from your home, you’ll need your own computer and a good internet connection. All of our classes are conducted 1-on-1 via our virtual online classroom. Working at home is pretty simple, just make sure you have:
● A desktop or laptop (Windows 7 or above) with a dual-core processor or better (Intel or AMD) and 2GB RAM or better
● DSL internet connection – 2mbps or better
● A headset – with noise cancelling features
● An HD webcam
● And, most importantly, a quiet, clutter-free and well-lit teaching environment / space in your home
HOW MUCH CAN I EARN?
Our top performing teachers earn as much as $22 working from home…but there are even more ways to earn on 51Talk:
● Referral incentives
● Performance-based incentives
● Pay raises commensurate with certifications and training completion
Click here to APPLY!