Hello and welcome to UStalk, a rapidly-growing online English education provider. We are looking for talented teachers to join our team.
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief introduction in the body of your e-mail. Please also let us know where you heard about us!
Who We Are:
We are UStalk, a Beijing-based project dedicated to expanding the reach of high-quality English education. We bridge the gap between young Chinese learners and foreign talent by providing a unique one-on-one online learning experience accessible to students throughout China.
We strive to provide our students with lessons unparalleled in both quality and convenience. We do this by giving our teachers, the core of our lessons, the tools and support necessary to succeed.
What We Are Looking For:
● Native English speakers with standard North American accents
● US or Canadian citizenship
● Experience working with children between the ages of 5 and 12
● ESL teaching experience or a relevant teaching certification
● BA degree in a relevant field (e.g. Education, Languages)
● High-speed, reliable, wired internet connection, and audio/video capability
● Availability to teach during Chinese peak hours
We will also consider experienced teachers with degrees in other fields, as well as inexperienced applicants who have a pleasant personality, a passion for teaching, a good attitude, and who are highly motivated to learn our methods.
What We Offer:
● A very competitive, merit-based salary, and opportunities for bonuses
● The comfort of working from your own home
● Flexible scheduling
● Opportunities for continuing training and professional development
Peak hours are Monday through Friday from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM Beijing Time, and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM Beijing Time.
If you need to contact us, our office hours are Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM Beijing Time (UTC +8).