Dedicated English instructors for a full-time position with Renacimiento School, Tegucigalpa Honduras. This is a school with more than 33 years of experience in education and with a great reputation in the country!
STARTING JANUARY 2017 AND ENDING NOV. 30th 2017.
1. Must be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF English.
2. University degree: Bachelor’s or Associates degree to teach English as a second
3. Should have adequate teaching experience in the English industry and experience
with children and teenagers.
4. Must be healthy physically and mentally, your job will start at 6:50 am and finish at
2:30 pm Monday to Friday and you will be required to work some Saturdays.
You must to be willing to work at home, revising homework, exams etc…and planning
your work for the week.
5. Please no visible tattoos or piercing, good moral values, responsibility and commitment
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
1. Paid holidays plus vacation during the year
2. Medical emergency assistance.
4. Very comfortable housing in a secured gated community with all utilities paid, including internet and cable.
5. You do not need to speak Spanish, and if you want to learn a second language we offer free Spanish lessons. 6. Airfare assistance upon successful completion of contract.
Please send you resume or CV and 2 recent PHOTOS to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: WE WILL NOT READ RESUMES WITHOUT PICTURES